Business Accelerator Online Course To Help You Bridge The Gap
May 10, 2023
COLBEA is running a series of eight online sessions that supports those entrepreneurs and businesses facing challenging circumstances.
The programme helps bridge the gap between 'what is' and 'what could be' by providing foundational business development and innovation skills.
A social learning event that will develop your skills and empower your business.
- Session 1 – An introduction to the programme: entrepreneurial networks and pitching in general
- Session 2 – Discovering your drivers: value-led business development
- Session 3 – Tools for innovation: using the Business Model Canvas and engaging with business model innovation
- Session 4 – Understanding what makes your customers tick: product-market fit and business model fit
- Session 5 – Build a marketing strategy and develop your brand: Empower the language of the business
- Session 6 – Financial metrics that matter. Cost drivers to revenue streams: exploring the key performance indicators that inform and steer the business
- Session 7 – Covering the soft skills around presenting and public speaking as well as tools for PowerPoint and creating a solid pitch deck: the role that leadership plays
- Session 8 – Pitch to impress: a chance to deliver a powerful pitch to an expert panel and showcase the credentials of the business
WHO IS IT FOR?
Open to all businesses registered in Essex but predominantly aimed at early-stage entrepreneurs (under three years old) who seek growth and want to bring in new opportunities.
This course takes place online via Zoom on Tuesdays, 9.30 AM – 12:30 PM
- 4th July
- 11th July
- 18th July
- 25th July
- 1st August
- 8th August
- 22nd August
- 29th August